Award-winning creative, production, and post-production company Format is growing again. We are looking for a seasoned jack-of-all trades post-production manager to to join our team as we reach new heights.
This job requires the ability to lead editorial and animation on top-tier client projects. The ideal candidate should be a master in all facets of post-production including, but not limited to, editorial, VFX, animation, color-correction and sound design.
The Post-Production Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Project and time management of all post-production projects
• Post-Production lead on top-tier client projects
• Development of new hardware/software purchases and processes
• Development of skill sets for all current post-production staff
• Research & development of new revenue growth paths
• Work with our Producers and Executives to refine client expectations
• Work with Creatives and Producers to properly handle and communicate project needs and timelines.
• Supervise client and director post-production sessions
• Management of the post-production staff
• Run weekly post-production status meetings with staff
• 5+ years experience in the post-production industry
• Deep understanding of post-production processes and efficiencies
• Extensive knowledge of full Adobe Creative Suite, 2D/3D Animation Softwares, DaVinci Resolve, Frame.io and Vimeo required
• Experience editing for Ad Agencies and Brands required
• Experience managing a small staff required
• Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com with the subject header “Post-Production Manager – (Your Name)”