VP, Business Development
Award-winning creative, production, and post-production company Format is growing again. We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented, and out-of-the-box production sales maven with 2+ years of video production and post-production sales experience and a proven track record of performance to join our team as we reach new heights.
This job requires the ability to research and develop new business and bolster existing client relationships. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the video production industry including, but not limited to creative development, production, post-production, advertising agencies, brands, and social marketing, Our newly designed company brand is looking to reinforce our growth path and implement processes of taking new business beyond the East Coast.
The VP, Business Development will have the following responsibilities:
• Sales development and management across multiple tiers of client types
• Development of new business and new sales initiatives
• Research & development of new revenue growth paths
• Presentations to clients both remotely and on-site
• Work with our Producers and Executives to refine client budget and expectations
• Work with Creatives and Producers to properly handle and communicate creative pitch documents
• Create, review and analyze sales performance reports
• 5+ years experience in the video production industry
• Built-in relationships with Ad Agencies, Brands, or mid-tier clients a must
• Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and Keynote required
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Post-Production workflow processes a major plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com with the subject header “VP, Business Development – (Your Name)”