Bowstring Studios (www.bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio based in Conshohocken, PA, is
seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious Associate Producer, for immediate hire. The
successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
and who is willing to meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
• Manage travel for producers and crews
• Assist producers with coordinating various logistics for numerous remote productions
• Conducting research and effectively communicating the findings to producers
• Participating in company and client meetings
• Assisting with the development of production documents such as call sheets, production books,
shot lists, shoot schedule, etc.
• Assist on set with local and remote productions, as needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of professional work experience in the video production industry.
• Interest in the coordination and logistical aspects of video production.
• Ability to work as part of a team with staff producers but also independently with great accuracy
• A welcoming positive attitude and excitement towards learning and enjoys tackling new
• Flexibility to work after-hours and on weekends as needed.
• A working personal vehicle and a clean driving record are prerequisites.
• Ability to travel as needed (Average 10-20%)
Bowstring offers a generous compensation package including salary, health and dental benefits, shortand
long-term disability insurance, a paid time off bank, retirement plan with guaranteed company
contribution, profit sharing plan and a pension plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line
“Associate Producer”. Please, no phone