The YouTube Host & Content Creator will create and edit high-quality video content for Visit Bucks County’s YouTube and other social media channels. This candidate must be able to create top to bottom video, which will involve writing, interviewing, presenting on camera and with voice over, coordinating video shoots, editing and creating a dynamic and engaging final product. The ideal candidate has extensive video editing and production experience, inclusive of on-camera and voiceover work. This role will be responsible for highlighting Bucks County’s tourism partners, including attractions, restaurants, retail, etc. by producing, editing and uploading multiple videos to Visit Bucks County’s YouTube and social channels on a weekly basis.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop a comprehensive weekly video content calendar representative of Bucks County’s diverse tourism partners and their evolving product and offerings.
• Manage multiple production schedules and oversee the entire video creation process from pre-production to publishing.
• Coordinate all video shoots by organizing outreach to partners and securing visuals and video for Visit Bucks County’s social media channels (YouTube, Instagram Stories & Reels, Facebook Stories & Reels, Tiktok, etc.)
• Solely direct, produce and edit all video content maintaining equipment, lighting, sound, voiceover, design and all production elements.
• Serve as a spokesperson for Visit Bucks County by appearing on camera in various YouTube series and/or providing voiceovers.
• Regularly develop new ideas with the Visit Bucks County team and have a demonstrated passion and curiosity for events, places, products, and experiences that are memorable, quirky, and awe-inspiring.
• Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
• Coordinate and execute quarterly photo walks throughout the County to capture user generated content and promote social media engagement.
• Monitor all social media channels for video platform trends and provide tactical and strategic recommendations.
• Optimize, analyze and report on video performance and ROI across all social media channels.
• Assist with scheduling and production of From The Locals podcast.
• Onboard and oversee a video intern to assist with content development.
The successful candidate for this position possesses the following skills and abilities:
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in marketing, communications or a related field.
• Experience with social media, specifically YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
• Experience editing with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro) or other related software.
• Knowledge of After Effects (creating animation workflows is a plus).
• Working knowledge of Creative Cloud products (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD etc.).
• Background in shooting video, including experience with a camera, using recording equipment, managing the lighting and sound for a shoot, and understanding how to set up a video shoot.
• A technology enthusiast who is an early adopter of new products and a quick learner of new applications.
• Experience integrating animation and text into video footage.
• Demonstrated editing ability with a portfolio that includes on-camera and voiceover work.
• Excellent research, organizational, written, verbal, editing and interpersonal skills.
• Deadline oriented, self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of digital trends within the tourism industry a plus.
• Must have evening and weekend availability.
• Creative mind with a flair for visual storytelling.
• A sense of humor.
Please send a video sample (no more than 5 minutes in length) highlighting Bucks County tourism (i.e. an attraction, retail, dining, etc.), cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to Jobs@VisitBucksCounty.com. No phone calls, please.