Bowstring Studios (bowstring.tv), a full-service production studio specializing in
branded entertainment, is seeking a creative, talented, organized and ambitious
video editor, for immediate hire. The successful candidate will be someone who
is comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and who is willing to
meet new challenges with a “can do” spirit.
Major responsibilities for this position may include:
● Working with producers to craft narratives
● Working with animators
● Minor mixing and color correction
● Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
● 3-7 years of professional work experience
● Must have agency and brand experience
● A strong portfolio with experience in long-form and short-form editing
● Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere and
● Graphic and 2D animation experience a plus
● Knowledge of current industry standards and workflows
● Ability to work with minimal supervision with great accuracy and efficiency
● Flexibility to occasionally work after-hours and on weekends as required
This position may require periodic domestic travel.
Bowstring offers a competitive compensation package including salary, health,
dental and disability benefits, a paid time off bank, professional development
days, a retirement plan with company match and a company profit sharing plan.
Potential applicants should forward a cover letter, including salary requirements
and a link to a reel, and a résumé to email@example.com, with subject line “Video
Editor”. Please, no phone calls.