Seeking Non-Union Families for a Pokemon Trading Card Game Video
• Families consisting of 3-4 members with at least one member is a child between the ages of 6-12 years old.
• Open to all ethnicities.
• Must live in the Tri-State area; preferably within 50 miles of NYC.
• Looking for a family where one member has experience running camera and or has Director of Photography experience.
Rate: Pays $8,000 US dollars per Family. There will be an additional fee of $1,000 if the family member needs to shoot the director on the final night.
Shoot Dates: It will shoot over three weeks in September around the family’s availability. The family will play the game for FOUR NIGHTS. The GAME will take approximately 30 minutes to play but the set-up will take about one and a half hours. The family will need some kind of dining room table to sit around and play together.
Usage: Talent Fee & Buyout – Worldwide distribution; broadcast buyout (4 weeks); Cinema buyout (4 weeks); Online buyout (4 weeks paid media + all organic media including Pokemon web channels in perpetuity); Retail buyout (1 year);
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send an AUDITION SELF-TAPE no later than 3PM on 08/13/20 doing the following:
• Slate and introduce yourselves (children include name & age).
• Sit side by side or in a way that we can see everyone.
• Parents should ask the children about their favorite meals, favorite vegetables, and or fruit.
• Let us know if you play or are familiar with the game.
• Then play I SPY – something simple that will convey warmth, personality and energy. (limit to two rounds)
You MUST include all of the following information or you will NOT be considered!
• Your Name, Spouse/Partner Name, Children’s Names & Ages
• Recent Digital Photograph for each family member
• Audition Self-Tape Video (as described above)
• In Subject Line put “Pokemon Submission”
Submit your application to: email@example.com
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY INFO? Final candidates will be contacted with more information. Please do not contact Caroline Sinclair Casting to follow-up!