Leading Philadelphia based film and photography rental company seeking a full time Rental Agent to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that would like to become part of an exciting and fast paced environment and get plugged into the production community. Become more hands on and have access to a wide-ranging inventory of video, photography and grip & electric equipment.
Job Description: The Rental Agent position will serve as the primary point of contact for all customers. It is the agent’s duty to be the liaison between technical teams prepping orders and customers. To provide consistency and track specifications in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle incoming client quote and order requests
• Monitor company support email and answer incoming calls
• Set up new customer accounts and gather appropriate paperwork
• Coordinate future order prep and order returns.
• Follow up with late returns and missing / damaged equipment.
• Track customer orders in company database
• Greet and assist walk-in customers as needed
• Assist GM and technical staff with daily operations
• Line up and source sub-rental equipment as needed
• Process payment for each rental prior to customer departure
• Hands on experience in Video/Film industry preferred
• Comprehension of proper terminology and technical details, with ability to understand equipment compatibility issues
• Candidates must possess and demonstrate a polite, friendly demeanor to establish an upbeat and professional rapport with clients
• Strong administrative experience
• Exceptional communication skills, including professional correspondence skills are a must
• Strong computer and organizational skills a must
• Prior rental house or production environment experience is a plus