Resolution Rentals is seeking an individual who can create an environment for our clients
where they feel they’ve received the best service and education regarding their equipment orders and production requirements. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate client’s demands, help develop deeper client relationships, develop the team. Candidate must be professional and able to manage multiple competing priorities. Ability to manage team, basic accounting, managing order flow and inventory, and proactive management of brand and customer experience. Clear, concise and timely communications skills are a must. 3+ years of retail management experience is required. Production experience is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities
This role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities from developing processes and
training and mentoring the team to in general going above and beyond to ensure our client’s
shoots are a success.
· Develop and improve on-going operations and processes
· Maintain basic accounting including invoice reconciliation and billing
· Manage inventory levels and ensure service levels are maintained
· Supervise process checking in/out camera packages and all other rented equipment
· Coordinate inventory orders and vendor payments
· Manage branding and community outreach efforts
· Promote and evangelize Resolution Rentals services throughout Philadelphia film community
· Serve as primary point of contact for key accounts
· Manage technician schedule and internship programs
· Willingness to go above and beyond, expanding scope of role to fulfill our client’s needs
· Assist with development of processes to manage rental flow
· College degree or equivalent experience (3+ years production and/or management experience) required
· Basic QuickBooks accounting / invoice reconciliation knowledge
· Detailed knowledge of camera equipment and G&E not required
· Ability to lift 25+ lbs
· Driver’s license and working vehicle required
Occasional evening work required.
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive salary and healthcare stipend
· Extremely relaxed work environment
· Access to free / discounted gear rentals for personal projects
· Opportunity to network with producers and other film crews
Send resumes to HR@ResolutionRentals.com with subject line: “Shop Manager”
Direct questions to this email, please refrain from calling.