We are a Human Experience Agency based in Philadelphia, PA. We’re passionate about removing the friction that can exist between products and people, through a combination of strategy, creative communications, and product development.
We are currently hiring for a Sr. Editor.
You may work on a variety of productions, including:
Corporate training videos
Your work as an editor will involve:
– receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
– assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
– inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
– digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what’s usable
– creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
– reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Additional tasks may include:
– overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
– experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
– writing voiceover/commentary
– suggesting or selecting music.
You may also carry out online editing duties, which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring and adding special effects.