Do you have an accounting, finance or bookkeeping background? Are you proficient in Quickbooks? Do you like crunching numbers? If yes, please read on.
We’re a small company making a big impact in the film industry. If you take pride in your work and are looking for a fast-paced, casual work environment where your voice is heard, we want to hear from you.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
· Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other detailed financial records (royalty reports, disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts and accounts payable among others).
· Compiling data and preparing various reports for internal and external use.
· Reconciling balance sheets and records with internal company employees, management, or external vendors or customers.
· Processing payroll.
· Additional data entry.
· Perform regular profitability and cash flow analysis for film projects.
· Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
· Data entry using Quickbooks and Excel
We work closely with the west coast, and our office hours are 12pm to 8pm, but working hours for this position are flexible. (Let’s discuss)
Required qualifications for this position are:
· A two or four-year degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping or Finance. Only applicants with one of these degrees will be considered.
· Minimum 3 years-experience in a similar role.
· Must be proficient in Quickbooks, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong organizational, math, and bookkeeping skills with attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time