The Greater Philadelphia Film Office and its partners across the 5-county region are committed to providing relief resources to our hundreds of displaced entertainment industry workers. Please check back regularly for updates. For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
PHILADELPHIA FILM PRODUCTION RESOURCES
- All businesses, events, etc, will also be required to follow proper social distancing guidelines outlined by the city, state, and federal governments. So, masks, proper hand-washing facilities, plans for if someone contracts COVID-19, and so on are expected. Much of this is outlined in the City’s Reopening with Care Guidance. You can also reference Philadelphia’s social distancing page. Additionally, here is the Pennsylvania Government’s Business Guidance page. Please read through that page carefully, as it outlines important safety procedures and requirements for all business resuming in PA. Further reading fro state-wide guidance can be found here. The most recent updates for the COVID-19 situation in Philadelphia can be found here.
- Film sets are now considered worksites, falling under the same sort of restrictions in place for construction sites. Here’s a link to Philadelphia’s construction reopening guidance.
- Along with a Certificate of Insurance, productions will need to submit an outline of their health and safety plan to Philadelphia’s Risk Management Department. This plan must meet the social distancing expectations mentioned above. Plans are being approved on a case-by-case basis. Generally, the larger the production, the more detailed the plan will need to be. Safety plan submissions are handled through the GPFO, to be submitted along with the production’s COI.
- For those traveling into the City, the Philadelphia Department of Public Health has issued a quarantine recommendation to those traveling from outside the state. Here is a link to a current map for which states a quarantine is recommended, under “travel restrictions.” This quarantine is recommended regardless of if the traveler has a negative COVID-19 test or not. The linked page also provides details on what to do if self-quarantine is not feasible.
- PA Department of Health
- NYT Simple FAQs on Stimulus Checks, Unemployment Checks & the Coronavirus Bill
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- City of Philadelphia Small Business Relief Fund
- U.S. Small Business Loan Administration – Disaster Loan Assistance
- SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Motion Picture and Television Fund (MPTF)
- The Actors Fund
- National Coalition for Arts’ Preparedness & Emergency Reponse
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants
- Artist Relief Fund
- COVID-19 Arts Aid PHL for Individual Artists and Small Organizations (budgets under $250,000)
- Village Arts Emergency Gap Relief Fund for Philly’s Black Working Artists
- Freelancers Relief Fund
- Foundation For Contemporary Arts Relief Fund for Experimental Artists
- Americans for the Arts Action Funds – Support the Nonprofit Arts Industry During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tell Congress to include displaced entertainment workers in the COVID-19 Relief Package
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES