MyNEWPhilly is seeking a diverse cast of adults age 22-37 that are open to discussing their sexual orientation, gender identity and intimate experiences in a room full of strangers. MyNEWPhilly is
MyNEWPhilly is seeking a diverse cast of adults age 22-37 that are open to discussing their sexual orientation, gender identity and intimate experiences in a room full of strangers.
MyNEWPhilly is a content creation platform that aims to highlight the people, places and events that make Philadelphia a great place to live work in play. Our new web based series will be an expansion of our existing platform, adding long form content that will provide viewers with a full season of episodic content.
Filming Dates: November 15th -17th, 2018
Filming Times: 9am -9pm
• Cast must be available for at least 3 episodes filmed over the dates listed above, each episode will take approximately 3.5 hours.
• All cast members must be willing and able to discuss their personal experiences, cultural background, sexual orientation and gender identity.
• Must have a vibrant on camera personality.
• Must be a millennial born between the years of 1981 – 1996 (age 22-37)
• Gay male couple
• Lesbian female couple
• Transgender couple (one spouse must identify as transgender)
• Transgender single person
• Asian millennial (male or female)
• Straight couple (married)
• Straight couple (dating)
If you fit these qualifications and are interested in participating please contact Ebonie S. Dukes, Ebonie@MyNEWPhilly.com,
Please contact via email with the following:
1. your name
3. sexual orientation
7. Reel or short video answering the following questions.
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS 11/7/2018
november 1 (Thursday) - 7 (Wednesday)
Comments are closed.